Monday, October 13, 2008

We Just Can't Beat the Sweet Meats When I'm Playing

After going 0-6 against the Sweet Meats with me in attendance, Rod was riding high on a 1 game winning streak against the Meats without me in attendance.

I was there last Monday night. The result? An obvious one. I was terrible - perhaps my worst game ever.

The Movie: Watch it if for nothing else - SHR's and Jim's great shots when we were down to our last ball.



Game 1
7-4 Meats

Game 2
7-4 Meats

Season Record: 1-2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to split hairs, but when IYWMB beat the "Sweet Meats" this summer, it was not actually the Sweet Meats but Jimbo's Sweet Meat All-Stars, the experimental summer league side project. Just saying.

youthlarge said...

hasn't this experiment been going on for a couple summers now!?!!?!

Listmaker said...

hey sweet n sour.
by that logic then, we weren't 0-6 against you at one point then.

you can't count the wins but discount the losses!