Wednesday, February 22, 2006

If You Want My Bocce vs. Chew Bocce


If You Want My Bocce vs. Chew Bocce
Originally uploaded by Slice.
Photos from Saturday's crapfest are now up on Flickr.

IYWMB vs. Chew Bocce

As bocce photos go, they're about the same as any of the other bocce pix. There's not much to shoot besides balls lying in state or ballers ballin'.

I'm trying to build up a set of the team in action, though, so this set adds some new shots of members rolling.

Also: I'll stop taking pix while you're all rolling. I can be annoying with the camera at times. I hardly think twice about snapping photos anywhere, so I fails to register that it could be bothering people. I do want to get some action shots of each member, though, so I'll shoot you during practice rolls (with your permission, of course).

Paulino out.

3 comments:

youthlarge said...

what a handsome group!

Jim said...

And a handsome group of shirts! Thanks, Youthlarge.

Paulino: other people might not mind getting shot while shooting. I just let things get into my head. But I'll try to give you a suave pose while practice-shooting next time.

Anonymous said...

Come on Ball Trap, how do you ever expect to be discovered by the pro bocce scouts if you won't allow any action shots. When you're rolling the only that exists is you and the balls.