Thursday, February 16, 2006

IYWMB Blog Is Live

Hey teammates. It's me, Adam "Gettin' Hungry" aka "Slice" Kuban. I just sent an invitation to you all to join this blog so you can post and start a flame war with the Coffee Flats Terrors. Heh. Just kidding.

Anyway, I started a links list to your blogs. But ... Because you all have blog handles and such, I always have a hard time remembering who's name/face goes with which site. No harm meant if I didn't link you over to the left. Just zap me your URL or, better yet, add it there yourself if you know your way around Blogger (most of you do).

Also: If you're down with Flickr, try tagging any pix from the matches with "If You Want My Bocce." I'd otherwise suggest "IYWMB," but someone else might be using that on Flickr for some other weirdly acronymed group.

7 comments:

Listmaker said...

shame! you've added a terror to this list! get rid of apes!

Anonymous said...

Apes is gone! Sorry! Handwashings is in.

Do any of the other folks have blogs/sites?

mas said...

Nice - looking forward to rolling tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm counting down the Saturdays. March 25th, the day you lose a second match to Coffee Flats Terrors, is coming.

youthlarge said...

wow marc, when did you become an asshole. oh, wait...

Marc said...

The same day I stopped posting to weblogs and making sure I used the correct words in the correct places. I am still counting down to Saturday, March 25th. For the record, I was cheering for IYWMB yesterday.

youthlarge said...

qu'est que c'est?