Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hot Legs Calls A Team Practice

Will everyone show? The e-mails tell the story.

Dixie Toot: i am bowing out. sorry guys. i can't tell you the reason why because dan will mock me.


Lethal Dose of Love: Can I mock you instead?


Dixie Toot: You're not support to mock teammates.


Gettin' Hungry: Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river.

I know, it's only bocce roll but I like it, like it.

Roll on, highway, roll on along. Roll on, Daddy, till you get back home.
Roll on, family, roll on crew. Roll on Momma, like I asked you to do.
And roll on, eighteen-wheeler, roll on.

So if you’re tired of the same old story, turn some pages. I’ll be here when you are ready to roll with the changes.

Roll, roll me away,
I’m gonna roll me away tonight
Gotta keep rollin, gotta keep ridin’,
Keep searchin’ till I find what’s right
And as the sunset faded
I spoke to the faintest first starlight
And I said next time
Next time
We’ll get it right

YES. I WILL JOIN YOU ALL TONIGHT IN THE GREAT ROLLING GAME OF BOCCE. I HAVE SUDDENLY HAD A SPOT OPEN IN MY SOCIAL CALENDAR TONIGHT, AND IT IS TIME TO roll with the changes. TIME TO roll on LIKE THE EIGHTEEN WHEELER.
TIME TO rock and roll AND like it, yes indeed. TIME TO roll on the river.

I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT THERE BY 6:45 p.m. or SO.


Hot Legs: hey dixie toot, teammates show up to matches!
you are our fashion designer!


Dixie Toot: Is that all i am to you?
fine, i'm staying home to watch the DUKE basketball game.
that's right!


One Part Handbags to Two-and-a-Half Parts Gladrags: What? Is there a new print coming out on tinyshowcase.com?


Dixie Toot: Nelson, you are Team Listmaker / Youthlarge enemy #1!


And so it goes, in If You Want My Bocce land.

1 comment:

Mondale said...

Can't we all just get along?
We'll end up like the Dutch football team, All ideas and democracy and talking and stuff and then when it comes to the game we play well but not well enough and then?
Anyway, The husband and wife team who show will be showing tomorrow and may also even do a quick practise after work tonight, just maybe, just perhaps.
I also want player profiles, interviews each week with a player, comments on the season so far, levels of satisfaction, (or Dis), and pictures. I want this now.