Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mondale says...

"Hey America, It's Mondale here.
I want to ask you a question?

Since when did America become some kind of fluffed out wishy washy intellectual liberal hell hole?

I ask because I'm confused.

It seems that the liberal flip floppers , The Coffee Flats terrors keep moving the time of their showdown on Saturday.

Jeepers creepers, My wife was so upset she spilt my afternoon whiskey!

Is it enough that these liberals with their crazy laws are poisoning our kids and destroying our food? Now they want to destroy the very thing that makes us Americans, our time!

I say this, Coffee flats, you french sounding wierdos, If you say 2.45 you should mean 2.45. Iwo Jima was won on time, just in case you forgot.

Just telling it like it is folks."

2 comments:

youthlarge said...

so is the game at 1 or 2:45?

Listmaker said...

2:45.
it was 2:45, then it was 1, now it is 2:45.

tomorrow it might be 4:30.